Chartered Accountant | Qualified | Finance Manager | Chennai
Experience: 10-15 years
Job Location: Chennai
Required Skills proficiency:
- Managing the entire gamut of financial, commercial and accounting activities.
- Sound Knowledge on GST / Direct and Indirect Taxations
- Preparing annual budgets for operations, and periodical forecasts exercising budgetary control and managing the working capital.
- Assets Insurance
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Overseeing financial & management accounting.
- Handle company tax issues and liaison with tax agents and/or authorities.
- Liaison with external auditors for the annual audit
- Good Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Experience in financial software management such as Tally, Zoho Books etc
- Overviewing Finance dept to make finance team more productive and skilled.
- Monitor Financial performance of the company.
- Forecasting Annual Financial Planning & Results.
- Overseeing the budgets & taking care of company’s financial health.
- Cost Effective Strategies as per the industry standards.
- Able to build strong relationships with banking & financial authorities.
- Comply with national and local financial regulations.
- Overview of expenses & other financial verticals.
- Developing Profit/Loss activities.
- Provide insights about cost-savings initiatives, and margin opportunities.