IT Manager | Network | Cloud Management
We are looking for an experienced IT Manager for the setup, sustainable expansion, and day-to-day operation of the IT in our Offshore Development Centre (ODC).
Experience: 7 – 10 years
CTC: 8-10 LPA
No of Open Position: 1
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for all IT-related topics including network, servers, workstations, etc.
- Planning, installing, and maintaining the complete IT infrastructure at the new location in coordination with headquarters
- Setting up a stable, secure, and redundant Internet connection in cooperation with local Internet Service Providers
- Providing timely and efficient user support regarding the complete office IT infrastructure
- Providing front-line support via chat, helpdesk, and/or telephone
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues users encounter with their local devices or virtual workstations
- Installing an appropriate ticket system for managing IT support cases
- Setting up, installing, and maintaining MS Windows environment on users’ notebooks/desktops
- Maintaining & managing the Windows-based Server Environment (AD services, Exchange services)
- Organizing acquisition of IT equipment according to the company needs and growth
- Supporting management in budget planning
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Provide inputs to Finance & Costing departments to work on the annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyse variances, and initiate corrective action plans.
- Monitor & control IT projects & initiatives being carried out in the organization. Maintain the organization’s effectiveness by undertaking various small IT projects and initiatives as approved by the management team. Deliver IT projects by coordinating resources and timelines with user departments and all external or internal agencies required to work on them.
- Implement IT infrastructure strategies through plans designed for maximum return at the lowest possible cost. Ensure that IT services are delivered in a seamless manner, and queries & complaints are addressed against well-defined SLAs. Plan and analyze network/information security solutions.
- Use IT asset management information to make hardware and software purchases and redistribution decisions. Manage systems more effectively and save time and money by avoiding unnecessary asset purchases and promoting the harvesting of existing resources. Minimize the incremental risks and related costs of advancing IT portfolio infrastructure projects based on old, incomplete, and/or less accurate information.
Preserve assets of the company by implementing disaster recovery and backup & restore procedures and information security and control structures.
- Ensure that all IT guidelines & policies of the organization are periodically upgraded to suit business operations across all geographical regions & locations of the company.
- Needs to be a visionary & continuously work on automation & technology gradations within the IT framework & existing ERP applications.
- Oversee user audits & system audits for stronger organization controls on a continuous basis and comply with ISO certifications guidelines as applicable.
- Identify digital technologies – SMAC (Social Media, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud) technologies) to achieve business objectives. Derive various analytical reports, which will be useful for decision-making. Design and deploy a business performance dashboard for executives with real-time reporting capability.
- Smoothly liaison and coordinate with external Vendors and IT consultants during the execution of all IT projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have in-depth experience in the handling and administration of IT management systems
- Experience in handling different operating systems (e.g., Windows Server or Linux/Unix) as well as with virtualization solutions (e.g., VMware) and also should have experience in the administration of databases (e.g., SQL).