Job Type: Fulltime
– 5+ years of SAP industry experience
– Extensive knowledge and experience on ODATA Services, CDS, S4HANA (AMDP, CDS, Modelling & Scripting).
– Should have experience in Global template development and rollouts
– Excellent ABAP Programming skills with good knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented programming
– Good knowledge in Gateway, SICF services with OData any other formats
– Should have experience in S4HANA implementationsTemplate development (at least 2 Implementation)
– Also Extensive knowledge and experience on Adobe forms and workflows
– Expertise in contributing towards the implementation, support and roll-out of all SAP modules FI, MM, SD, etc..
– Managed onsite development & support, functional specification review, technical specification writing, performance tuning and incident analysis and solutions.
– Skilled in understanding the business scenarios for all modules SD, MM & FI modules from SAP technical perspective to meet the implementation requirements
– Exhibit good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills along with demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams
– Should be a good team player, leader to drive the team
– Exhibit good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
– Resource should have a Professional graduation in Engineering or equivalent qualification
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
– Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices